Each window is assigned to one or more tags. It is only visible when the tag is active. The tag bar in the top left shows the status of all tags
- Dark Blue: The tag is not active with no windows assigned to it
- Red: The tag is active with no windows assigned to it
- Green: The tag is active and has the currently active window assigned to it
- Blue: The tag is not active and has windows assigned to it
- Yellow: The tag is active and has windows assigned to it
You can activate a single tag by clicking its indicator or using Super + the corresponding number key. To move a window to another tag, use Super + Shift + Tag-number. To move a window to a tag and follow it there, use Super + Alt + Tag-number. You can also drag the green indicator to another tag using the mouse. Holding down shift while doing so, follows the window to the corresponding tag. Drag a floating window over a tag indicator to move it there and activate the tag.
Activating multiple tags
Multiple tags can be toggled so all windows assigned to these tags become visible. The key binding to do this is Super + Ctrl + tag-number. Right clicking on the tag indicator achieves the same thing. Actions that focus on a single tag like following a window or clicking on the indicator will deactivate all additional tags.